Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fools' Day

It's April Fools' Day. What an appropriate day to re-launch my long-idle blog and resume soap-boxing. Or at least attempt to do so. How appropriate, given that what has coerced me to act is a deep-seated concern for the direction that our new President and his ilk in Congress have begun to take my beloved country. I can no longer sit idly by and allow these idiots to destroy my country without warning my fellow Americans of where I see these guys, gals, and fairies taking us. Thus, this blog is resurrected as my warning sign: If we do not act to take back our country from the radicals driving us over a cliff, we may not be able to save our nation.

Photobucket

And thus, this blog is re-born on April 1, 2009. Dedicated to the August Statesmen... nay... I mean April Fools who have smitten my lethargy and resurrected my will to do something. May they evoke the same desires in all of us.

No comments: